Septic Tank Cleaning in the Wichita KS Area
We provide expert septic tank pumping in the Wichita and central Kansas. Our septic tank cleanings are available as a one-time service, on a regular schedule, or as an emergency service.
Our Septic Services
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Septic System Inspections
- Lagoon Repair & Installation
- Tank Inspection
- Sewage Clean Up
- Emergency Pumping
- Septic Tank Installation
- Catch Basin Installation
- Lateral Line Service
- Hydro Jetting (Water Jetting)
- Sludgehammer Remediation
- And More
Septic tanks normally need to be pumped out every 2-5 years. The frequency will vary depending usage, tank condition, and the tank size. We suggest an inspection each year to ensure they system is operating correctly. Regular tank cleaning and maintenance can prevent blockages from occurring.
Our pumping trucks can hold from 3,000 to 6,500 gallons, so we are able to efficiently service any size tank. For expert septic tank cleaning and maintenance in Wichita and the central Kansas region, call:
Signs Your Septic Tank Needs Cleaned
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, you may need to have your tank pumped.
- Pooling water/sewage around drain field
- Consistently slow drain inside the home
- Frequent trouble flushing toilets
- Bad odors near the tank or exterior
- Gurgling noises from drains and pipes
- Lawn is overly green in area around the septic tank
If you are having septic system issues, it’s important to deal with them quickly to ensure more serious damage isn’t done. Regular septic tank cleaning and system inspections are key to a healthy system.